Michael Schumacher World Champion Tower + Civic Centre
While with Kasian Architecture, Interior Design and Planning
Role: Design Team Lead-Principal and concept design architect for the MSWCT Tower
The branded architectural concept of the Michael Schumacher World Champion Tower (MSWCT) heralds a new era for Monaco to the world. Through its multipurpose functionality and its complexity this development creates a new place brand identity-a new quality of green architecture. It is the materialization of the ambitions of HSH Prince Albert ll’s national and environmental efforts for Monaco.
The Michael Schumacher brand connects the long history of Monaco’s F1 motorsport with the living legend and seven time World Champion. This integrated brand strategy produces a perfect synergy with strong impact.
The whole project creates a sophisticated program of mixed use, civic and institutional functions at a significant location on Monaco’s seafront that overlooks the Reserve Sous-Marine, and permits a landmark complex that looks back to Monaco Ville.
The project includes
• 60 storey prestigious luxury Apartment Tower
• 100 bedroom Boutique Hotel
• Monaco Greentech Atnenaeum (MGA)
• New Le Sporting Monaco with its Salle des Etoiles
• New Jimmy’s Nightclub and the Casino
• Observation deck location for the public and special events
• Large scale catering establishment
• First class restaurants and retail within a public park
• Large parking spaces for all site functions
• Environmentally friendly high-tech infrastructure
The MSWCT MONACO represents a new international calibre for green luxury. A sustainable building that clearly defines a new contemporaneity for private / public use within a high-tech sophisticated green building technology, a Triple 100 designated building - 100% waste management and 100% water treatment system.